How do you carry your EVO Shift

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering how everyone is carrying there EVO Shift around. I got the Leather side pouch from Sprint it nice but I am always looking for alternatives. Let us know and post links if you have one.

Thanks,
Dave

YoungCorruption

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
mine's unprotected and in my pocket. i never put anything in my right pocket cause its my phone pocket and i don't want anything to scratch it. Everything else gets crammed into the two other "free" pockets lol

kcope316#AC

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I carry mine naked (well I do have a screen protector) in my back pocket. I bought a hard shell cover for it when I bought it but I can't keep the top piece on so I quit using it. I considered a leather pouch but my Shift is just too big to wear on my belt.

Oh, by the way, I DO NOT sit on my phone!

ekz13

May 31, 2010
Visit site
blue htc case bought at the shack, and just carry that in the side pouch of my backpack on the train or in my left pocket with nothing else in it.

mattw

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the hard case, holster combo which I bought at the Sprint store. I nearly bought the leather side case but decided to give the hard case a shot so it has some protection for the times I carry it in my pocket.

The hard case has some issues reacting with the prox sensor (which I discussed in another thread) but I've modified it with a file which helps. The other thing I don't like about this case is that it makes the slide significantly harder to open. I've thought about filing the edges of the case to increase the clearances but have not done that (yet).

Curious thing is when I was discussing this with a rep at Sprint he said he hadn't sold many/any of these cases for this phone. Granted it hasn't been out long so take that for what its worth.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Naked in my front pocket. I always try to face the screen towards my thigh as I have had some bad luck with screens in the past. I have the cover and case combo from sprint but the cheap plastice makes the phone slippery and the sliding in and out of the case is terrible. So for now naked and one day maybe a innocase when the funds are there. Honestly what would be ideal is an extended battery and a green innocase and clip or super extended battery and a clip. Either way should allow easy pocket carrying with the screen protected.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

big_bopper

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the blue/black HTC cast I got back at Radio Shack on the 6th. I carried around naked for about two weeks while my girlfriend used it while waiting for hers to come in to the store.

I'm not one for belt clips or pouches. Simple case and attention to not put keys/tools/crap in the same pocket have always worked best for me.

proactix

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I am also using the blue/black HTC case, I got from radio shack and a screen guard. When I am moving around, it goes into a pocket in my backpack...

Timothy

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok pocket lent anyone having issues with that? Will it get between the keyboard and the top screen part of the device?

big_bopper

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I've had any problems with lint on this or any other phone for that matter. Sometimes the be a little something on the screen or on the side, but nothing major that a quick swipe od the finger couldn't handle.

kristi

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I carry mine in a Golla Bag, Target 12$. And with a Zagg invisisheild from best buy. t's awesome it has a small zipper pocket to put a lil cash in and a carabiner clip that hooks onto about anything so I always know where my phone is. I clip it onto my purse strap so I no longer have to find my phone in my purse ;)

mscottfl

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
i bought the platinum case from best buy- the only review that I saw online for it was negative-- but I took a chance and its been an awesome case. I use the belt clip- thought I've never used one before I really do like it. Adds grip to the phone unlike the sprint holster combo and keeps the slider nice and sturdy. I recommend this- very similar to the sieidio case feel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenamac