How do you carry your Nexus?

How do you carry your device?

• Total voters
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
How do you carry your Nexus?
I am beginning to think that a Galaxy Note leather pouch would fit my phone and Pop! case....

I may go the seidio holster route though

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
As many of you know, I'm...unique.

I carry, predominantly, in a case (currently the white Rearth Slim) which is then slid into a woman's sock (black, short, and very fluffy) which then goes screen-side down in my left pocket. Nothing else, not paper or anything, resides in said pocket.

When I used an Otterbox Commuter, I had a sleeve custom tailored to it. I still use it for business stuff, but alas, the Rearth is too slim for it and it slides around, causing my OCD to go haywire.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
In my pocket naked as the day she was born. Yes my phone is a she

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus by way of Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I tried looking going naked but i always hit the volume and power buttons...was thinking of a seidio spring clip case to replace my Pop!....dunno...I like having it protected but it's a completely different phone when naked.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I just have a seidio active x case and a cheapo vzw screen protector. works well for my needs. no scratches scuffs or dents yet.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
would have if:

1) I didn't have a slew of cases like that minus the pink uni

2) AOKP was stopped....j/k

I ordered the other before the aokp one was announced...:'(

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
As many of you know, I'm...unique.

I carry, predominantly, in a case (currently the white Rearth Slim) which is then slid into a woman's sock (black, short, and very fluffy) which then goes screen-side down in my left pocket. Nothing else, not paper or anything, resides in said pocket.

When I used an Otterbox Commuter, I had a sleeve custom tailored to it. I still use it for business stuff, but alas, the Rearth is too slim for it and it slides around, causing my OCD to go haywire.

I do that too!

Well, whenever I'm in the field and I have the Nexus with me I carry it in a case (either an Incipio Active or something, or the Androidified TPU), which is then held in a woman's sock. Got the idea from Apple selling iPod socks (biggest rip-off ever, but it can be useful).

But normally, it just goes in my pocket. With. Nothing. Else. In. There.

Last edited:

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I use the otterbox defender probably 90 percent of the time. The other 10 is between the case holster combo from Verizon and naked in a leather belt case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I use my defender all the time. Has saved this phones life many times. Don't like naked since it is too slippery.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I do that too!

Well, whenever I'm in the field and I have the Nexus with me I carry it in a case (either an Incipio Active or something, or the Androidified TPU), which is then held in a woman's sock. Got the idea from Apple selling iPod socks (biggest rip-off ever, but it can be useful).

Post pictures of said sock! I have pictures all around here, particularly when I was trying to showoff my new Rearth SLIM case lol

ammontj

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I like using NFC so I have stayed cost of most cases. I may try the OtterBox commuter but not sure how NFC friendly it is.

I've been going with the naked phone most the time, I don't like cases encroaching on the screen, my own ocd... I like to have access to the whole screen.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site

Same here, Never anything in the pocket with the phone.

Rearth slim, VZ screen protector, screen down in pocket alone. No pouches needed in my case, something tells me i would end up dropping it at some point trying to remove it from said sock in a pinch.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I carry my phone in a custom made, remora soft holster (they make gun holsters) you can carry it concealed on the inside of your waist band, but I typically carry in my pocket so my keys don't get at the phone.