How do you carry your X?

eddie31770

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I am considering an X coming form a Storm2. I was going to wait for the TB but who knows when it is coming and how much. 300 is steep in my opinion. Anyway the S2 fits well in my pocket and I am worried about the DX carry options.

How do you all carry it? And do you use a case or skin??

PsychicRefugee

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Carbon Fiber snap-case, ZAGG screen protector, into the pocket, screen facing my leg. Coming from a scratch-prone Samsung Omnia (resistive screen!) I was rather paranoid when I snagged my X on launch day.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Belt clip and holster. I don't feel any vibe when its in my pocket. Bald Steve... commando. Good one!

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

pihutch

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Naked in my pocket. I was worried about the size coming from a Storm, but no problems fitting it in the pocket of my khakis (I don't wear jeans).

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
In my pocket, screen against my leg, camera side up (easier to grab). I have a hard case and a screen protector. Didn't think I needed a screen protector until it got a little scratch on it.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Trident Kraken case, no screen protector (love the feel of the naked screen), pocket, screen to leg. Nothing else in the pocket, because I don't want to take chances. Really like the Trident Kraken ... REALLY like it!

Makes the X bulky, but funny thing is that now people notice it all the time. People ask "WHAT is THAT??" and are all interested. I give them a dog-and-pony show of its capabilities and it's a "Wow!" reaction every time. In the Trident Kraken, I guess it looks more like a tablet than a phone. No one noticed when it was in a regular case. Cool!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanglap