How do you put your phone in your pocket?

A

AC Question

how you put your phone in your pocket

Hi all

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and wondering how should I put it in my front pocket. Should I put it upside down in pocket or put it normal.

Thanks in advance

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: how you put your phone in your pocket

Welcome to AC.

I have not observed that it makes a difference to the working of the phone, but if you pull it out from an upside-down position, you are less likely to fingerprint the camera lens.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Hi all

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and wondering how should I put it in my front pocket. Should I put it upside down in pocket or put it normal.

Thanks in advance

Just don't put it in your back pocket. With the Note series phones, people have cracked them having them in their back pocket and sitting down and bending the phone.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^True.
I use an outside breast pocket, which most people probably don't.

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

I put a phone in my pocket with the screen facing my body, rather than facing away from my body. That's how open-faced pocket watches were carried, with the crystal facing one's body in the watch pocket.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

If the phone gets knocked against something, the screen will crack if it's facing outward. But I wouldn't put it in a pocket - sit down and you could 'fold' the phone (into a piece of scrap). Use a different pocket (shirt or, like belodion, breast pocket), or get a holster case, like an Otterbox Defender (the thing's a tank and has saved ny Note 3 more than once).

hiterus

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site

I just put it in my front pocket as normal. Dont feel comfortable putting it in my back pocket, as usually my short's back pocket is kinda small.
So far everything is fine at least for me

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

I usually carry my phone in my right side thigh pocket. Screen facing my leg, I put it into my pocket upside down. For me this is easiest to put in and out and also protects the screen if it gets bumped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay