How do you set up the android phone to display all apps on a single page?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Nalou456

May 27, 2022
Visit site
@mustang7757 No that's not what I mean, they still display as pages to swipe through. I do know what this does.

I'd rather that browsing all apps they are on a single page, than multiple. A certain page now displays now 20 (4x5) - you don't swipe down scrolling through the list (not in pages) but swipe right to different page.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
@mustang7757 No that's not what I mean, they still display as pages to swipe through. I do know what this does.

I'd rather that browsing all apps they are on a single page, than multiple. A certain page now displays now 20 (4x5) - you don't swipe down scrolling through the list (not in pages) but swipe right to different page.
When u long press empty page on home screen I circled in red you can delete home pages or add , if you want apps on one page then drag from your app drawer to one page Screenshot_20220526-221304_One%20UI%20Home.jpg

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
@Ben xfg Yes, but the app drawer separates the apps in pages, whereas in the video the guy doesn't swipe through different pages, he swipes down the entire list.

Hmm I've never seen a launcher do that. Are you sure those aren't the home screen pages? Maybe your app drawer is disabled like mustang was trying to explain earlier?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam