How do you stop all ads

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I hate ads and I don't want to see them on my phone or anything else. I quit watching TV because of them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about a free app or service that supports itself by ad revenue? If so, then consider paying for the premium app or service in order to get rid of ads.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about a free app or service that supports itself by ad revenue? If so, then consider paying for the premium app or service in order to get rid of ads.
Unfortunately that still doesn't work in all cases, as a number of streaming services that use to be ad-free premium/ad supported free are now have ads in their paid subscriptions.

Advertising and selling your data is the name of the game today, and pretty much any high end app or service is going to contains ads.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately that still doesn't work in all cases, as a number of streaming services that use to be ad-free premium/ad supported free are now have ads in their paid subscriptions.

Advertising and selling your data is the name of the game today, and pretty much any high end app or service is going to contains ads.

That's certainly true in some cases. It would really help if the OP gave us more details about what kinds of ads they're dealing with. If it's annoying browser popup ads that occur when doing something else on the phone, then that would more likely be adware hidden in some app they installed. So hard to provide assistance when people are vague.:-\