how is the noise cancellation on N1

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Everyone I've talked to has told me they can hear me loud and clear. I've talked while driving with lots of wind noise, and nobody ever complained.

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
Works great. The problem is that in very loud environments the other person can hear you really well but the speaker on this leaves something to be desired so you may find yourself asking them to repeat instead of the other way around. All and all though the phone rocks.

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Works great. The problem is that in very loud environments the other person can hear you really well but the speaker on this leaves something to be desired so you may find yourself asking them to repeat instead of the other way around. All and all though the phone rocks.

Haha.. Yeah, I too have this same problem. The other party can hear me very well; however, I have trouble hearing because its too loud.

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
use some iPhone headphones - they sound better than the Nexus ones and volume is very good with those on. Noise cancellation though is a huge plus. I also notice better voice quality over Bluetooth in the car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadsak