How long does it take you One X to charge?

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine gets from 0% to 100% in about 2 hrs. Is that normal? Wonder if it seems a bit too quick, and that's somehow contributing to my battery issues.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine gets from 0% to 100% in about 2 hrs. Is that normal? Wonder if it seems a bit too quick, and that's somehow contributing to my battery issues.

From ZERO to 100%????

You've seen ZERO?

My phone shuts off at about 1% or 2%.

You should run your phone to self-power off, then charge over night every couple of months or so. (Its not good to do this every day, your battery life will be longer if charge more frequently).

When it indicates full charge, it really isn't. Just leave it on the charger another hour.

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
i put mine on the charger at 10% most days. and it usually charges in about 2 hours with the OEM wall charger. i still believe that overcharging is bad for batteries especially if that battery is unremovable. so i usually remove the battery once the LED turns green.

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
From ZERO to 100%????

You've seen ZERO?

My phone shuts off at about 1% or 2%.

You should run your phone to self-power off, then charge over night every couple of months or so. (Its not good to do this every day, your battery life will be longer if charge more frequently).

When it indicates full charge, it really isn't. Just leave it on the charger another hour.

Nope, mine also shuts off at 1-2%. By "0%" I meant that shut-off point...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intellect works