How many former Storm users moved up to Droid?

RJNavarrete

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been reading a few threads lately and noticed that quite a few people moved up from the Storm. I'm so freaking glad I made the jump. This thing blows the Storm (even with the 5.0 update) out of the water! It's utterly insane how fast this phone is compared to that outdated piece of crap. Never looking back!

Will I miss BBIM? Yea, I will. But that's about it. Nothing else about that phone comes close to the DROID!

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Storm>Droid! I will never look back. I love no battery pulls, random reboots, reboot after app delete and the list goes on.................. Never knew just HOW much the Storm sucked untill this phone lol!

bucky716

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I loved my Storm and it was a little sad saying goodbye, but its time had come. The Storm can still do a lot that most 'devices' can't but this Moto Droid is just awesome.

I thought I would miss BBM but with the way text messaging is like a chat I don't even notice that its gone.

R

Roy Aguilera

Things I miss:
Rebooting after an update.
Rebooting when my memory was low.
The white screen of death.
2 Minute boot ups.
Not knowing when an app I had, had an update unless it was a paid app.
Limited apps.
1/2 rendered E-mails.
Non updating home screen icons.
Horrible UI.
Lag.
Dust under the screen.
Horrible video quality.
Keeping an eye on my available memory.
There is more but I am eating lunch and well getting ketchup on my keyboard.:D

elementfire180#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I haven't made the switch yet. But I'm becoming more convinced the longer I read stuff on here. Even though I have the storm...I don't use BBM much. I just want to make sure that I dont lose and features, like Docs2Go and being able to get email from all of my accounts with out having to link them to Gmail.

R

Roy Aguilera

I haven't made the switch yet. But I'm becoming more convinced the longer I read stuff on here. Even though I have the storm...I don't use BBM much. I just want to make sure that I dont lose and features, like Docs2Go and being able to get email from all of my accounts with out having to link them to Gmail.

Android has Docs2Go also.:D

P3Droid

Banned
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I wrote a comparision of all three devices, and no I don't miss my storm. I still have the S2 but this thing is fantastic.

Just showed Transformers 2 to a friend and hey said, that looks like high Def. yep thats right it is. :)

digo909#AC

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
yeah Im a former Storm victim.. i mean user.. but yeah this thing just blows the storm away in every way although the storm on 5.0 was a solid phone IMHO

Sbkillz

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Everybody who is a Storm or Storm 2 owner needs to make a jump to the Eris! I made the jump and all i can say is OMG. This is what i was missing! I knew all those times cussing out my storm and putting up with all those stupid issues it had would pay off! Its 20x better in my opinion. I love my Eris. ANDROID! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mossi