How many of you purchased a N6 sight unseen?

Did you purchase your N6 without first seeing the phone in person?

• Total voters

gothand

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Guilty as charged ;-) though I did pop into TMo about 10 hours later to take a peek. I held my note 3 up against it and was surprised how similar in size they are. After reading the reviews online, I thought it was going to be a behemoth.

Hasbrobot

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It's the first time I've ever done it too!
I hesitated but after ordering it I finally found a demo in the store. After playing with it, I don't regret it one bit.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
As soon as Motorola went live with orders. I knew the size and that is was basically a large X.
Watched enough videos to know I wanted vanilla 5.0....not HTC, Sam, LG or any other skins version of it.

Posted via Android Central App

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Certainly did...didn't even run around to any stores to check it out before it arrived. Saw plenty of unboxing videos on YouTube. Was a different feeling unboxing a phone I've never held before but was a great experience. Loving it and think I will for awhile!

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered without ever physically putting my hands on one... although I did get to play with a demo at T-Mobile before my arrived from Motorola!

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered it before seeing it. Figured if I didn't like it I could just send it back. Can't wait for it to get here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Fluellen