How much use/abuse can tablet batteries take?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I play a few Android games, most of which take up a good deal of time while playing. This drains the battery in my Note 10.1 at a crazy rate, to the point that I'm often charging it up to one one degree or another at least once, sometimes twice a day, when I'm down to 60-50%. While its charging, I'm using my Galaxy Tab 3, which, sometimes has the same issue, but maybe not so much because the screen is smaller. I'm just wondering, given that my tablet usage has skyrocketed due to gaming in the last, oh, 6 weeks maybe, and that I'm charging them a LOT more, how long before the batteries in these need to be replaced, and how much fun that's gonna be.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Get a life! Go outside and play! You're spending way too much time on your tablet if you have to charge it twice a day! Just kidding! LOL!

I wouldn't worry about it right now. Too difficult to even speculate how long a battery will last. My Note 10.1 (2014) drains faster when I'm playing games too. Later on when I feel the battery isn't lasting as long as I would like it to, I'll replace it. It's pretty easy to replace the battery. Just search youtube and you'll find vids on it.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Its not that I spend too much time, I'd guess maybe 90 odd minutes-hour and 45 during my Galaxy of Heroes gaming spurts, over the course of the day, but GOD, gaming sucks down the battery something fierce is all.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
If I just use my tablet without gaming... I get a little over 1 hour SOT per 10% of battery. Do you get about the same? Do you have the 2012 or 2014 model?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO