How much will the Moto X Play cost in the UK?

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: UK Price

That's fantastic if true. I need to upgrade my N5 this year and would prefer the Style but the beast of a battery on this phone might sell it.

Can't wait for reviews to come out for comparison.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

That's fantastic if true. I need to upgrade my N5 this year and would prefer the Style but the beast of a battery on this phone might sell it.

Can't wait for reviews to come out for comparison.

I'm also upgrading from a Nexus 5. I've chosen to go for Play purely for the battery alone. I don't think the Style will be enough of an improvement to satisfy my needs in that regard.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site

That would be a fantastic price if true. As much as I adore my Moto X (2nd Gen). Which in my honest opinion minus the camera and battery complaints since launch which I believe has improved a lot since 5.1 is my favourite android device to date. The Style is out of the picture for me size wise. Looking forward to the Play. 😎

Tmoore31

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site

So I can't post links as I am new here, but if you go the motorola uk website, hover over the mobile phones tab, then click customise with moto maker, its the 4th a long. Press play around and you can customise it.

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Nice find. Cheers, dude! They don't have the light gold accent I like but I would probably go for something like this:d8cc7518bb6d83f48ab255bab2d6001edbc12595.png

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

^^^Looking forward to your impressions when you receive. :)

blocks992

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

I was ready to do the same, and buy the shells direct from Motorola... but this price is for the 16GB option. Holding out for 32....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petterkinslove