How to change display options of "recents" button after update to Android 11?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Nova launcher and I had a nice tile type display of recent apps when I tapped the recents button on the bottom left of the screen. Now I just have a carousel type display of open/recent apps which I hate (picture below) and I can't figure out how to get back a list or tile display of my recent/open apps.

Does anyone know how to do this?
feb055ba4819c7e6d6c5885ad7a18f61.jpg

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to change display options of "recents" button after update to Android 11?

You probably had Good Lock and specifically "Task Changer" within Good Lock that was giving you the tiles. Good Lock does not fully work with 11 yet. We will have to hang tight for those modules to be updated. Should be within the next couple of weeks I'm guessing.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to change display options of "recents" button after update to Android 11?

You probably had Good Lock and specifically "Task Changer" within Good Lock that was giving you the tiles. Good Lock does not fully work with 11 yet. We will have to hang tight for those modules to be updated. Should be within the next couple of weeks I'm guessing.
Thank you for your response. Yes, you are correct. I was using Good Lock. Is there any other way to adjust the way recent apps get displayed or is Good Lock the only game in town when it comes to this?

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for your response. Yes, you are correct. I was using Good Lock. Is there any other way to adjust the way recent apps get displayed or is Good Lock the only game in town when it comes to this?
I'm pretty sure Good Lock is the only way. The update should come soon

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Good lock should be fully updated by February. Some of the modules are complete for A11 but Task Changer isn't one of them. I am waiting for it to be updated as well.