How to change voicemail greeting on att galaxy s5 Att

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
For some reason my voicemail on AT&T has been automatically changed and I don't have idea when. I just found out last night. When someone call saying my name and I'm not available but I have recorded my greeting for voicemail but for some reason I can't change to the greeting. Can you please help, the automated voicemail is annoying and I have business so I need my own greeting.

Thanks in advance!

Sent via the Samsung White GALAXY S™5

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
On the phone long press 1 and it should connect to your voicemail and you should be given the option to change your greetings can you not?

I believe ATT has a visual voicemail app which you can download and change your greetings from there as well.

kathyschlereth

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
For some reason my voicemail on AT&T has been automatically changed and I don't have idea when. I just found out last night. When someone call saying my name and I'm not available but I have recorded my greeting for voicemail but for some reason I can't change to the greeting. Can you please help, the automated voicemail is annoying and I have business so I need my own greeting.

Thanks in advance!

Sent via the Samsung White GALAXY S™5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance