Question How to customise my keyboard/emojis?

luvcraftiann

Dec 16, 2023
Visit site
Hiii I'm looking 2 make custom emojis (like. not changing the actual code of them or anything, just making them look different on only my phone.) and a custom keyboard for my phone!! im currently running oneui home (latest version) but im willing to change that as long as it doesnt involve rooting or anything wacky. ive already tried a lot of keyboard apps (design keyboard, gboard, swiftkey) but they all are either not customisable enough (looking to have custom keys and a custom image background) or have ads. i'd prefer minimal coding but i wouldn't mind learning!!

tysm for any replies!!! : D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if that's feasible, because in order for other people to see an emoji, it has to be standardized to a certain extent. If it's a custom emoji that is not recognized by the messaging app, the other person might just see something like a broken image icon.

I did a little search, and you might want to try Kapwing: https://www.kapwing.com/tools/make/custom-emoji

BTW, your username is really clever!😁

luvcraftiann

Dec 16, 2023
Visit site
I'm not sure if that's feasible, because in order for other people to see an emoji, it has to be standardized to a certain extent. If it's a custom emoji that is not recognized by the messaging app, the other person might just see something like a broken image icon.

I did a little search, and you might want to try Kapwing: https://www.kapwing.com/tools/make/custom-emoji

BTW, your username is really clever!😁
thank you !! kapwing isnt really what i mean tho. i think i've figured out how 2 say it now tho. i'm trying to make like a font? for the emojis. nothing that would effect anyone else's device, and not changing any of the unicode (we still use unicode right?????). just a reskin of the already existing emojis. i've been looking online for a few days for guides and stuff and nothing is helping 😭

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000