How to deal with notification sounds

bb526

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This may be a silly question but I'm having difficulty managing my notification sounds.

I want to have it so that I have to change one setting so that all my notifications (emails, texts, calls, etc.) come in as vibrate; and do the same if i want them to all come in as loud.

The way I have it set to know, I have to go and change the setting for each notification so that they will come in as vibrate and then I'll have to do the same thing if I want to change them back to loud. I don't know why this is so confusing.

I dunno if this makes sense, but I'm coming from a BB where when I changed the sound profile to vibrate, all notifications came in as vibrate; and then when I change it to loud all notifications came in as loud.

Thanks in advance for the help.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I use AudioManager Pro . It's $1.99 but worth it...it's the best way I've found to get the profile settings like you are used to on Bberry.

If you are just looking for a way to go from tones to vibrate, you can turn the volume all the way down from the volume rockers or you can hold the power button and choose "Silent Mode" or you can slide your lock screen locker from right to left and it will turn silent mode on. But for you to get the vibrate feature while using this method you need to make sure that all of your notification settings are set to allow the phone to vibrate always or only in silent mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yessica8yessica