How to delete multiple emails

JohnnyUtah

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
How do you delete multiple emails in the native client? I am not using google, I am on an enterprise server. Any help appreciated.

grasstrout

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i assume your talking about the mail app, not the gmail app...because in the gmail app there are checkboxes next to each message for multiple selection

JohnnyUtah

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Apparently there is not a lot of help when it comes to Activesync/Exchange email support. I have searched and posted here and searched other forums but I'm starting to gather that most use gmail, k9 or touchdown. The longer I use this phone the more I'm concerned about email and some other basic functions.

JohnnyUtah

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm an idiot, just figured it out. Hope this helps anyone else with the issue:
In the native email client go to your inbox, to the left of all your messages is a faded out check box, simply touch that box to select and 3 buttons will appear at the bottom of the screen, one being an option to delete. I kept looking for a menu option, stupid me.

130pilot

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Empty the trash folder?

Anyone know how to easily delete the emails in the trash folder? I've been deleting stuff out of my inbox, but I noticed i now have over 1000 emails in my trash folder and am looking for an easy was to delete them all without doing the checkbox deal. thanks.