how to find USB mass storage

zchattha

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
HI,
I have samsung galaxy s4 and i did factory reset b4 making back up. I am using many programs to recover pictures but they all ask for " Turn on usb mass storage" option.
I dont see that option anywhere. I did check the "usb debugging" option but dont see any thing for " usb mass storage option"
can any one help me
Thank You.

gxgs

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
HI,
I have samsung galaxy s4 and i did factory reset b4 making back up. I am using many programs to recover pictures but they all ask for " Turn on usb mass storage" option.
I dont see that option anywhere. I did check the "usb debugging" option but dont see any thing for " usb mass storage option"
can any one help me
Thank You.
There is no usb mass storage option for the S4, unless you root it and install an app from the play store or xda (kitkat) that switches between MTP and mass storage. But even then, mass storage would only be available for the sd card and not the internal user memory. The internal user memory is not an individual partition, thus can't be mounted as mass storage.

gxgs

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
ok thx
is there any where to recover the pictures
Thank You.
From the internal user storage, you need linux, then make an image of the data partition of the phone, mount it in linux, then use a linux application to scan for deleted files. I havent done it, I dont remember where I read they did it that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stuckyville