How to forcibly block app error messages?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Constantly getting "play services has stopped" every second and is driving me mad, I remember I forcibly blocked this pop up in the past and can't remember what app I used. Rooted device running AOSP 5.1. Thanks!

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Constantly getting "play services has stopped" every second and is driving me mad, I remember I forcibly blocked this pop up in the past and can't remember what app I used. Rooted device running AOSP 5.1. Thanks!

Why do you want to ignore it? Play services is probably the most important app on your phone. You should check if there is an update for it. You can do that by going to setting->apps then find Google play services and click it, then scroll to the bottom where it says app installed by Google play store. Click that and it will bring you to play services in the play store. If there is an update then update it. If there isn't an update then try clearing the cache on it and restarting phone. Also check for an update to the play store. It's in the play store settings under about. Actually might be better to check for play store update before play sevices update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz