How to make a device compatible ? please help soon !!

elias0441

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to buy MASS EFFECT? INFILTRATOR since it's on sale today for 99 cents.

The only problem is it is not compatible with my nexus s 4g, I know it won't work on my nexus s even if i buy it but i'm gonna buy an android tablet within a few weeks.

Is there a way to buy the game even if non of my devices are compatible?

Please help soon before the game is out of sale !! Thanks

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
It'll stop him because his device is incompatible.

The only way I have been unable to find is this, but it's a hack and you have to be rooted: How to Install Incompatible Apps from the Android Market

Google should really address this (and also allow me to "gift" an app to someone else).

Although I suspect if they actually allowed you to install incompatible apps (even with warnings) it would hurt more than help since people would be running incompatible apps and giving them 1 star for not working right (because people are stupid like that).

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Although I suspect if they actually allowed you to install incompatible apps (even with warnings) it would hurt more than help since people would be running incompatible apps and giving them 1 star for not working right (because people are stupid like that).

That's a good point. I was thinking that they could just issue a warning, but, that probably still wouldn't stop people from rating it one star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pfrei