How to send group multimedia messages & have individual replies?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This is a very annoying changed in a recent update to Samsung messages! I used to be able to send group multimedia sms and choose to have individual replies until quite recently. Now it seems the only option is to turn on group multimedia messaging which automatically sends replies to all in the group. Can anyone tell me if there is anyway around this?
It's annoying enough that I am seriously considering downloading a different messaging app!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

I have a Samsung but don't use their messaging app. Tried it and didn't care for it but that's another story for another thread. If they've taken it away then your best option may be to change apps. Google Messages has done pretty good for me and just like the Samsung offering has RSC. GM is going to be one of the better alternatives as there are no ads and it has a decent UI.

What device do you have?

If you would like to reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave replies, please create an account. This link will help you do that.. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude