How to set stock Home Launcher as default?

mzimand

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I installed ADW and Launcher Pro as soon as I got my Bionic. They both work however when I clear my defaults and press the Home Button I only see ADW and Launcher Pro, no Stock Home Launcher option. I have tried everything and the only way to get back to home launcher is using a home switcher app but I cannot make the stock Launcher the default without removing(or freezing with Titanuim) ADW and Launcher Pro. I am rooted.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I don;t have a Bionic yet, but this is an old problem and I used HomeSmack on both my DX then DX2 to work around this. In fact, it's well enough known on those that there's an app called Moto Home Fix in the Market...I have not tried that one, but it was easy to resolve with HomeSmack.

Hopefully LauncherPro (and ADW EX) will run well on the Bionic. I used LP+ and ADW EX on my DX passably but they sucked on my DX2- totally unusable with massive lag and screen redraws....horrible. Working well for you hopefully on the Bionic there?

Reactions: mzimand

mzimand

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I don;t have a Bionic yet, but this is an old problem and I used HomeSmack on both my DX then DX2 to work around this. In fact, it's well enough known on those that there's an app called Moto Home Fix in the Market...I have not tried that one, but it was easy to resolve with HomeSmack.

Hopefully LauncherPro (and ADW EX) will run well on the Bionic. I used LP+ and ADW EX on my DX passably but they sucked on my DX2- totally unusable with massive lag and screen redraws....horrible. Working well for you hopefully on the Bionic there?

It worked perfectly. Thanks so much it was really bugging me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sureshkumarct