How to transfer clipboard from Android to Windows and vice versa?

Oct 3, 2019
Visit site
Model number: SM-G988U
Android version: 11
Computer: Hewlett Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx
Windows version: 10 Pro

I'm trying to find out how to do what I specified above. This shouldn't be rocket science but I've looked up various different apps like ClipSync, AirDroid, and some other stuff with some weird names, with none of them working. ClipSync seemed to work a little bit, momentarily pasting something I had written down in Notepad as a test. After working once however, it never worked after that. Furthermore I was never able to transfer the clipboard the other way around, from Android to PC.

I know I haven't done this in a while but I honestly didn't know that I would have to spend a whole fruitless hour, missing an important doctor's appointment in the process, trying to transfer what was on my clipboard when I've never had this problem at all when I was younger.

If someone could please help me resolve this issue so that I can finally transfer the clipboard from one device to another like a normal person and that no more of my precious time has to be wasted, that would be just terrific. Thanks in advance!

B Diddy's answer served as the best one. I hadn't actually known that Google Keep existed. Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to using it and learning about how it works.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it have to go directly from the Android clipboard to the Windows one? What if you just paste what's in the Android clipboard into something like Google Keep, then on your Windows machine, open Google Keep and copy it from there?

These are completely different platforms, so it would be unusual for this part of the system to work seamlessly together. It'd be like expecting an iPhone's clipboard to be easily accessible on a PC.

Oct 3, 2019
Visit site
Does it have to go directly from the Android clipboard to the Windows one? What if you just paste what's in the Android clipboard into something like Google Keep, then on your Windows machine, open Google Keep and copy it from there?

These are completely different platforms, so it would be unusual for this part of the system to work seamlessly together. It'd be like expecting an iPhone's clipboard to be easily accessible on a PC.

B Diddy's answer served as the best one. I hadn't actually known that Google Keep existed. Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to using it and learning about how it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech