How to turn off call acceptance feature on the G2?

repsolnow

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Every time I get a incoming call the phone all's to push one to accept the call. How do I turn this off so I can accept the call without having this extra step?

Posted via Android Central App

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Could you rephrase the question? Are you asking if there is a way to answer an incoming call without pressing "1" or the green telephone icon?

You can answer incoming calls on the G2 by holding it up to your ear if you have that option turned on: Settings -> General -> Gestures -> Answer Me

Or, you can auto-answer calls: Settings -> Call -> Auto Answer -> Disable/1Sec/3Sec/5Sec

repsolnow

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I have to push the green icon and then press one to accept the call. I would like to not have to press one to accept the call.

sljohnson84

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Every time I get a incoming call the phone all's to push one to accept the call. How do I turn this off so I can accept the call without having this extra step?

Yeah, definitely sounds like you have a Google number activated. And how that got that activated without you knowing is beyond me! But you need to go to Google.com/voice and access the Voice settings menu. Not your Google account settings in the top right corner but the Voice settings a little lower down the page. Click the Calls tab, and Call Screening is the first option. Turn off which connects you directly to the call. But you can see from that settings menu all the cool customization you can do with the Google number; including set up a personal voice mail greeting for each numbering your contacts list and/or turn on call recording! Boom....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon