How to turn off the mobile ultra power save mode using computer screen?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all, i am having screen problem on my phone i mean my phone upper screen part not working but when the battery get low i had made Ultra power save on. Now i want to turn off the ultra power save mode to use the normal home. But can't to do that because my touch is not working, please is there anyone help me on this?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not an easy way of doing this (changing phone states is usually restricted unless your phone is rooted). Alternatives are to just connect a mouse to your phone via the USB port or if it's a phone with phone access in the voice assistant (like Samsung's Bixby), you can just trigger that and ask it to turn off Battery Saving Mode. If your phone has a 'one handed' mode which reduces the size of the screen, you could do that too and now the top of your 'screen' should fall within the usable touch area. You can also set gestures on the Home Screen if your launcher allows this (like Nova does) where you can expand the notification bar with a swipe on the home screen and that should take the battery mode toggle to within an usable portion of your screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2