How will the S7 be when applying screen protectors?

ihtc

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: is the S7(non-Edge) going to be a pain when applying tempered glass screen protectors?

Should be same as any other phone with a flat screen

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: is the S7(non-Edge) going to be a pain when applying tempered glass screen protectors?

I just went ahead in time in my delorean and the answer is no.

Can I borrow your DeLorean for just 1 minutes? I will refuel it with fresh plutonium.
(or trash, if yours has been converted to use Mr. Fusion) :)

I just wanna go back to 1985 and buy as many Apple shares as I can afford. I was
thinking about going back to WWI and make sure Hitler dies on the battlefield... but
can't do that because that will erase my own existence today or create a paradox.
(my grandparents would never have met if WWII didn't happen)

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

If the screen is like the iPhone at all.. Meaning slightly curved at the edges, then you'll have a bare border o the perimeter

Posted via the Android Central App

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

If the screen is like the iPhone at all.. Meaning slightly curved at the edges, then you'll have a bare border o the perimeter

yeah, I figured it might be like the Note 5 with the rounded edges.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

yeah, I figured it might be like the Note 5 with the rounded edges.
I would suspect so. Either the protector will be a little small barely covering the screen or you will have a halo or trim piece.

Although zagg is doing a curved glass protector for the s7e, so it is possible for someone to do a curved glass...

socializer

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site

Please dont buy these stuff. It makes the phone look real bad.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

That is up to the individual.

I purchase one for every phone because when I sell it, I get a bit more for it.

As far is it making it "look bad", that is up to the individual. I don't see a difference at all really.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

To each his own. I would rather deal with a gap, rather than a scratch on the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rj3005