Htc black and silver speeds?

andog888

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm going to get a htc one this week and I was just wondering...is there any difference in speed of the black vs silver? Example, people say the black s4 is a little smoother then the white, or the white iPhones are a little quicker then the black ones. Any help in comparison of the black htc one with the white would be appreciated.

Based on looks, the black is sexier.

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm going to get a htc one this week and I was just wondering...is there any difference in speed of the black vs silver? Example, people say the black s4 is a little smoother then the white, or the white iPhones are a little quicker then the black ones. Any help in comparison of the black htc one with the white would be appreciated.

Based on looks, the black is sexier.

You shouldn't listen to those people...

Club Paradise

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Well when I threw my silver one through the air it was a little faster than my friends black one, think thats because I have huuuge arms though:p

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well if you're serious....

No. Color does not matter.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Even if you're not serious, color still doesn't matter. Oh wait... Unless you get red. Red is the fastest.

Last edited:

affierul

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
You may need to use a black case for your red HTC, the speed would be tremendous.

The SP color effect, I cant comment yet.

Posted via Android Central App

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Black one in theory should absorb more heat if left out in the sun....therefore, your CPU might throttle down to avoid an explosion.:eek:
OK. now jokes aside, one might be slightly faster than the other, but it is not due to color.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I had a dream last night, then when I woke up, I can now conclude that the Red One is definitely faster. Followed by the Black One, and in last place, the Silver One.:eek:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
But isn't the blue even faster then all the rest?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matheb708