HTC Bravo?

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
I just read the post about the new HTC phones being released this coming year, and I saw the press release from AT&T at the beginning of January, and I was just wondering - what does everyone think about the HTC Bravo (with Sense) coming to AT&T? And when would it be here? I'm really trying to weigh the pros and cons of getting the N1 before I drop $530. I really love the thought of it being unlocked and being able to get out of a contract with AT&T, but at the same time, the thought of 3G and the Sense UI is verrrry tantalizing. And I know all of this is just rumors - I've been sitting here clicking on link after link reading the posts and comments - so I just wondered if anyone has heard anything more definite - and if they have, when the phone would be here, because my iphone is on its last legs! :eek:

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i would consider going back to at&t for the bravo. I have the eris and love the sense ui, i would like a bigger screen though. This would be very interesting

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i think the euro bravo will actually be the incredible. Kinda like the eris is the euro hero. This makes sense if you think about it because they can't have the exact same phone as another company. Verizon almost always adds a little something different to the mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyakoChan