HTC Desire 828 Stucked on Bootloader Screen For No Reason

d0oruk

Nov 10, 2022
Visit site
I've got HTC Desire 828 Dual Sim A51BML and been using it for 5 years. I have never tried to root it or used custom rom on it. When I was updating some applications on Google Play Store, the phone suddenly shutted down and rebooted on "BOOTLOADER SCREEN". Since then, whenever i turn on my phone or charge the phone, it shows that white screen.

screenshot: https://i.hizliresim.com/8y1rqgc.jpeg

I tried to "BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE" and " BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE" options. However, when i choose these options, the phone vibrates and turns on and vibrates again and all I see is this white screen. Neither of them works and I cannot reach any screen else. At that point, all I want to do is unblocking, unbricking -I don't even know what it is called- the phone and flashing some kind of "TWRP" and flashing stock rom or any better custom rom.

I have done many researches to fix that problem but I could not find any solution. It feels weird to not being able to use Download or Recovery Modes. I cannot afford to buy another phone right now and need to solve the problem as soon as possible. I need your help.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon