Htc evo lte help needed

billdroid74

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 questions one this first my phone does not automaticly send my email and notify me when new mail arrives. I even sent it for 5 mins to check sent myself a email and nothing. No flashing light no sound and both of these are turned on. The second one is everytime i hook it to my PC it will not let me hook it up as a drive so i can drag and drop files to it. I keep getting a message that no drives can be found. if anyone else having these issuse. Thanks for everyones help in advance

triangle8

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 questions one this first my phone does not automaticly send my email and notify me when new mail arrives. I even sent it for 5 mins to check sent myself a email and nothing. No flashing light no sound and both of these are turned on. The second one is everytime i hook it to my PC it will not let me hook it up as a drive so i can drag and drop files to it. I keep getting a message that no drives can be found. if anyone else having these issuse. Thanks for everyones help in advance

If you're using gmail, then go into settings, then accounts & sync to make sure that automatic sync is on. I'm not sure how the htc email program works, so someone else may be able to help you with that.

In terms of hooking it up to your PC, after you insert the cables, you should go back to the phone and make a selection on the phone itself in terms of options. It should give you an option to mount it as a disk drive.

Reactions: ImNoPrince

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I just posted that Weirdness with the Email . I have 3 different accounts all set to different settings to see if it's just a setting or something else . I was even wondering if maybe my Launcher is causing an issue .

The wierd thing is If I use advance E-mail app it just keeps sending , the same emails over and over something is going on for sure

I use 2 verizon.net and 1 hotmail

billdroid74

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I have tryed to go for setting but the mount of disk drive is not there only because for what ever reason the drives are not found on the computer. so it wont reconize it as a removable disk drive.

As far as email there is no automatic get for email i dont understand it cause i had the evo and this was never a issuse.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you're using gmail, then go into settings, then accounts & sync to make sure that automatic sync is on. I'm not sure how the htc email program works, so someone else may be able to help you with that.

In terms of hooking it up to your PC, after you insert the cables, you should go back to the phone and make a selection on the phone itself in terms of options. It should give you an option to mount it as a disk drive.

Thank you very much that's the Trick once i got to Auto-Sync from settings in Gmail it brought it up for all my accounts including Facebook

billdroid74

May 27, 2012
Visit site
OK that info on that sync thing helped with email but it is so stupid how its set up. You need to goto Settings>accounts&Sync. Turn on the auto SYNC. However this will cause everything in your manage accounts to SYNC you must go into each one and uncheck any you dont want to sync. Makes no sence .

No if i can get to the connecting to my computer ill be in buniess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andi24