HTC Finally added the BOOM in boom sound !!!!

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I needed loud front speakers for work....(tile layer) I was highly dissapointed in the M7's front speakers. while they may have been clear they were in no way loud or loud enough. HTC claims 25% louder on the M8 and I am HAPPY to report!!!!

they are right!!!!

this thing(m8)is now what boom sound should be. it's loud and clear AND I am one happy camper....

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried the JawBone JamBox Bluetooth portable speakers? Loud and Quality sound in a small package. VERY NICE

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried the JawBone JamBox Bluetooth portable speakers? Loud and Quality sound in a small package. VERY NICE

no but thanks-. keeping my phone away from me by streaming music at work is a plus.... don't think the M7 was able to stream using blue tooth-.

thanks-

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I needed loud front speakers for work....(tile layer) I was highly dissapointed in the M7's front speakers. while they may have been clear they were in no way loud or loud enough. HTC clai5% louder on the M8 and I am HAPPY to report!!!!

they are right!!!!

this thing(m8is now what boom sound should be. it's loud and clear AND I am one happy camper....
Great to hear! I'm always doing some sort of home improvement project or modding my bike or car and a big reason I wanted a new phone was to be able to hear music better without having to carry anything other than my phone.
G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds