HTC flashlight apk

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there any advantage to installing the htc flashlight over a third party? I thought it may have lockscreen controls, but it doesn't. It also doesn't have a widget. I'm going to stick with tiny flashlight

Hjortron

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this. I did as others, above, did (installed "File Manager" from the Play Store, enabled (temporarily) installation of apps from unknown sources), and it installed smoothly & cleanly. Very tasteful, well-designed Flashlight app. Can't imagine why this wasn't included on the One X+. Strikes me as kind of essential, don't you think?

kloron2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the HTC flashlight hoping that it would work correctly on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I downloaded it okay, and the app looked fine. But when you push on the flashlight button the camera flash does not light up ... no light at all! I was so hoping the HTC flashlight with work on my Samsung Note 2. The HTC Flashlight's simple elegance is the greatest IMO. Is there any possible way to get it to work on the Note 2? Any help would be appreciated.

Lambo2013

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much! I've been an HTC fan since the Evo 4G and have been really missing the original HTC Flashlight! It's perfect for my Evo 4G LTE! It's simple, clean and can't be better! Thank you!

shaunab1976

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Did u ever get this to work on your note 2? I have had HTC since the desire but recently went from the one xl to the note 2 and I'm not a fan of the torch apps on play and would love the HTC stock light...

- - - Updated - - -

Did u ever get this to work on your note 2? I have had HTC since the desire but recently went from the one xl to the note 2 and I'm not a fan of the torch apps on play and would love the HTC stock light...

fullofsecrets

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi! The original link doesn't seem to work anymore. :( I just did a factory reset on my phone, and would really like to have this app back. If anyone can point me to a valid, virus-free link, I would be grateful. Thanks!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site