HTC HD2 running Android at Mobius09!!!

brandonscott

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
And I also believe there has been someone who has flashed the HD2 with a leaked android rom and everything works good. Check XDA.

I have android running on my HTC Touch :)

granadzo

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
And I also believe there has been someone who has flashed the HD2 with a leaked android rom and everything works good. Check XDA.

I have android running on my HTC Touch :)

Alll we need now is to have this running on dual CDMA and GSM, this phone would be perfect. I am holding out for Q1 of next year.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Guys you do know this was a scam I hope? It was confirmed it was a screenshot from another upcoming Android phone...

*I knew just by looking at the image and the blur in the corners*

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Guys you do know this was a scam I hope? It was confirmed it was a screenshot from another upcoming Android phone...

I figured as much, although an HTC device of that size would be nice to hold in my hot little hand.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

Do you have a link to that? I wanna see what confirmed android phone this is.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
That screen is GINORMOUS! I think I've fallen in love. I would be so pissed if VZW dropped something like this next year lol.

EDIT: I guess that'll teach me to read all the way through a forum before I post and prove my level of moronism lol.

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

I don't think that would fit in anyone's skinny jeans. That phone would make baggy pants hot again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jermz1084