Htc incredible s !!!!!!! Look what i found

LikeOMGItsTyy

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
It is going to be on Verizon in the US. I have no idea why this thread is here; I think anyone interested in this phone has seen the official page for it.

LikeOMGItsTyy

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Its not a cdma phone. So Verizon is out.

It's not likely to be on another carrier. It already has a following on Verizon, so why would they bring it to another carrier? They can easily switch out the radio. And if you look at iBowToAndroid's post on page 2 of the 'Incredible S on VZW' thread, then you can clearly see the pictures are of the same phone, and with the Verizon branding. So Verizon is in. :)

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Sorry noob. That's not how it works. Changine the radio and such would make it a different device. As the thunderbolt/desire HD/inspire4g are the same but different. The incredible s is GSM. Period. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
That means it won't be named the Incredible S in the states. Verizon wouldn't let someone else capitalize on their marketing.

cold war kid

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
That means it won't be named the Incredible S in the states. Verizon wouldn't let someone else capitalize on their marketing.

Though I see where you're coming from with this statement ther isn't a whole lot Verizon could do about it if this phone did infact come to another carrier in the US. The Incredible name is an HTC trademark, not Verizon.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The Incredible S will go to Verizon in early Spring as the 'Incredible 2'. Only difference between the two will be the Inc2 will have CDMA/GSM chip for global use.

And yes, the IncS does support T-Mobile's bands.

Brucewl

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
HTC made a CDMA version of the Incredible S for VZW and its been branded the Droid Incredible 2. I got a Thunderbolt so no Dinc 2 for me. :p

I had searched some information about Thunderblot and find the network is EV-DO and LTE, I don't know what the essential different between both of two networks.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeviTaylor