HTC Media Link??

ejz28

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
is this thing similar to a slingbox?? i know sling does way more, but is this along the same lines? i need to read up on the dlna b/c from some of the videos i've seen/heard of the thunderbolt it sounds like a pretty cool feature.

martin erwin

May 18, 2010
Visit site
All it does is link compatible appliances so you can share information between them without wires. It's a really awesome feature that negates the need for and HDMI port

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Think of it as Windows Media Center... however only compatible devices with the DlNA logo on it will work. I've got it on my TV, but never used it. Sony started it with the PS3 I believe.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Sony S570 blu ray player that says it supports DLNA. I haven't tested it because I don't have any other DLNA devices, but I will whenever I can get my Thunderbolt.

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
For those that are truly interested in streaming media from your phone to HDTV that does not have DLNA built in, there are inexpensive media players out there that support DLNA. My WDTV Live has it.

ejz28

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
ok i have a PS3 so i just need to get some movies downloaded to it or something to that affect and i can set this up to view movies from it??

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
cool. i'd probably get one of these too.

but first, I NEEED A FRIKIN THUNDERCLAP.

(@ OP, not getting mad at you. thanks for posting that, was always wondering what it looked like)