HTC One Bluetooth Carsound too low

Jesper67

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
My HTC one connects fine with the bluetooth in my car and the functions works fine. But when I make a call the sound is much too low. Driving at slow pace I can barely hear the words from the person I am calling. Neither the volume control in the car nor in the phone solves the problem. The bluetooth in my car worked fine with my previous phones ranging from iPhone, Galaxy S3 to HTC 8x.

Any ideas?

dmack0706

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Try playing music through your Bluetooth on your car then try raising volume on the side. When making a call in call volume does not affect the Bluetooth you may have to raise the Bluetooth volume when playing a song?

Posted via Android Central App

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine generally works fine, but I have experienced low volume once or twice when connected to my car. Simply turning off bluetooth on the phone and then turning it back on fixed the issue for me.

Jesper67

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Sorry. None of those ideas worked. But thanks anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. None of those ideas worked. But thanks anyway.

bmcwilliams

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem and it is driving me crazy. BMW factory bluetooth unit. It was fine with my HTC Evo3D. With the One, it is too quiet to be usable. Using it in my friends car has the same problem.

During the call, I can adjust the bluetooth volume, but it makes no difference to the volume of the call. However, when the bluetooth volume is set high, the touchtone sounds and audio prompts are extremely loud, and when the volume is set low, it is quiet. Therefore it is clearly capable of being loud, but there is no way to adjust the volume of the call itself.

I have tried volume boost and bluetooth volume apps and they make no difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi