HTC One Camera Issues/Guide

Hayden Starfire

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Are there any current guides on AC to show how the camera works?

My brother and I both have been using the HTC One for a few days now(both came from Windows 8 phone Lumia devices 920 and 820) and the camera on the HTC one is just not very good. The picture of the chicken wings is probably the best picture we were able to get with the HTC ONE vs the picture of the Pasta was taken with my brother's 920 taken in the same room(kitchen).

I'd love to give this phone a fair shot but this camera is a bit apalling.
The Chicken is the best indoor picture i was able to get.
The Camera causes a weird pink/reddish haze when you use the camera in low-light or dark areas with Flash(I've never had this issue before on my 820 or the iphone i owned beforehand).
The outdoor photo is horrible.

The daytime photo is not that great, in my opinion compared to some other phones.Is there like a guide or something to sort of walk you through the camera for the one? Love the phone and the speakers but between this camera and some issues with the HTC ONE lagging it is kind of frustrating me.

2ebwl10.jpg

335azon.jpg

2ziaf43.jpg

2iu93zc.jpg

9i5t9z.jpg

Chis Jewell

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I bought into the hype/marketing/reviews and THOUGHT I was getting a good camera too. Truth is .....it pretty much sucks :) Many are having the low light red/purple tint issue and overall the camera just does not perform well . :( Installing the " NightCamera " App ( has a pumpkin symbol ) helps with low light issues.

Swaroop S

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
3 weeks back i bought HTC one ..my experience with camera in very bad...when i try to take a picture inside a room under artificial light pictures r very disturbing but under sunlight i havent experienced any problem..

plz help me:':)'( if anyone felt da same...the pictures i am attaching is when i tried to take a picture of tube-light

IMAG0276.jpg

View attachment 78364..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karri87880