HTC One (M8): Fonts

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
What's yours? It's an easy change to more personalize your M8.

7ype8a2y.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Fonts

So we just go to the " get more online" tab and all the ones listed on the play store are compatible? Just curious as I have 5 full font packs for use with GoSMS..but they dont seem to work anywhere else

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

So we just go to the " get more online" tab and all the ones listed on the play store are compatible? Just curious as I have 5 full font packs for use with GoSMS..but they dont seem to work anywhere else

Any of the fonts for flipfont work.

Posted via Android Central App

fee dee cat

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Any of the fonts for flipfont work.

How do you use Flipfonts if you don't have Samsung. I have stock VZ m8. I searched flipfont in play store and it keeps referring to Samsung phones. Sorry to sound like a novice... but I'm a novice :)

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

How do you use Flipfonts if you don't have Samsung. I have stock VZ m8. I searched flipfont in play store and it keeps referring to Samsung phones. Sorry to sound like a novice... but I'm a novice :)

nujabu8u.jpg

Just don't use those first two that are for galaxy phones. The other ones should work. I've tried them, they work.
And its all good, just gotta ask:)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I didn't realize you could change your font. I have a friend who said she loves her Note cause she can do this. I have always just been fine and used to the normal font but i just went and downloaded like 3 or 4 font packages from the play store. May have to try them out.

bernadett1972

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm personally still searching for a good font. My problem with stock fonts is they are not bold enough in "text messages" They are great in emails but not in TEXT. I tried downloading additional fonts however with those everything looks bold, meaning when you receive a new text or new email those are not bolder so you would know they are unread.
Anyone seems to get the fix on that , please let me know.....:eek:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm personally still searching for a good font. My problem with stock fonts is they are not bold enough in "text messages" They are great in emails but not in TEXT. I tried downloading additional fonts however with those everything looks bold, meaning when you receive a new text or new email those are not bolder so you would know they are unread.
Anyone seems to get the fix on that , please let me know.....:eek:

I use Handcent for text and it gives some bolding and text sizing options. I don't think it un-bolds read messages, but it does flag unread messages. Not sure if that would help you or not.

And're that I've found this thread, I wonder if there's any Star Trek: TNG font packages. :D

BlueAlchemy17

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Wondering, is there a way to manually install either TTF or OTF fonts or to convert them to FlipFont compatible and manually install them?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCZ