HTC One(Sprint) cannot mount sd card in recovery

therandeffect

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I was trying to root my HTC One but it will not allow me to access my internal storage while in recovery. I've tried both TWRP and CWM but the still just give me errors saying it cannot mount the storage. I'm at my wit's end and need help.

drugdlr

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I tried to figure that out for a week.. According to what I read its impossible BC u can't mount the memory that android operating is running on. There is only internal memory & no SD card so u can't mount the internal memory BC the op system is busy w it.. Search on XDA and u will see... It sucks.

Posted via Android Central App

therandeffect

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It's ok I found a stock RUU on XDA and got it fixed. The first two RUUs I used just kept getting stuck on sending. I've decided against rooting it since apparently it refuses to read my internal storage or side load.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
It's ok I found a stock RUU on XDA and got it fixed. The first two RUUs I used just kept getting stuck on sending. I've decided against rooting it since apparently it refuses to read my internal storage or side load.

When you install twrp just leave the default settings as is and you will be good to go.

captainnick

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem, but when I tried again I just had to click on the option that was given. I can't remember what it was, but it did not say internal memory or anything like that. I think it just had a 0 or a 1 that i clicked on and that ended up being my internal memory..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard _the_curious