HTC One: Take 2; Reinstalling Apps?

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Have my HTC One phone since April and yesterday the bluetooth stopped working for the phone function in the car; music would stream but it could not connect to car for phone calls or anything related to using the phone for actually a phone. Brought it into AT&T and they tried but couldn't get it to work, so off I went to the warranty center over a half-hour away.

At the warranty center, apparently what the manager tried at the store I originally went to, wasn't good enough, so they tried the same thing (except they wiped everything off my phone)...and they gotthe same result. What a shocker. After two hours of waiting, testing, etc I was ready to get my "like-new" replacement and then Opus (the AT&T computer system) went down and I now have to wait a day or two to receive the replacement in the mail.

So now that I have this blank phone since it was stripped of everything, how do I go about reinstalling apps and getting my phone as functional as it can be? I signed into my Google Play account and see all my apps but it does not recognize my phone - instead it recognizes the previous Galaxy SIII. If anyone knows and easy quick way to get my apps back on phone plase let me know. Thanks -

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That sounds really frustrating. When you say that you have a blank phone now, is it linked at all with your Google account? I know you tried signing into Google Play, but I mean the phone itself. Check Settings/Accounts-Google, and see if your Google account is listed there.

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
That sounds really frustrating. When you say that you have a blank phone now, is it linked at all with your Google account? I know you tried signing into Google Play, but I mean the phone itself. Check Settings/Accounts-Google, and see if your Google account is listed there.

It is working now. Wish there was a way of choosing more than one app at a time to re-install, but I got em all back - thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbjhvbvhgv hgm