HTC Sense 6.0

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0En-K2oqOKA
Running on the HTC One but it will give you an idea of what is coming straight from the M8.

I've always run stock so I'm pretty ignorant of this, but is this a custom rom? What kind of Software Number is SixthSense?

Also...how is it possible that HTC would still be showing Beats Audio in the settings?

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I've always run stock so I'm pretty ignorant of this, but is this a custom rom? What kind of Software Number is SixthSense?

Also...how is it possible that HTC would still be showing Beats Audio in the settings?

The beats audio might simply be the streaming service

Posted via Android Central App

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The beats audio might simply be the streaming service

In the vid its in the settings menu right below the Display setting and right above the BoomSound setting, with an on/off toggle. That's a setting, not a streaming service.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
They may not have an ownership stake anymore but that doesn't preclude them from licensing Beats (if it is on the new One).

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
hTc has my attention again, saw this on mobilesyrup this morning.

I love Gestures, it's the reason IMO why the BlackBerry PlayBook was the better than Apple's iPad and it's the reason why I love/use Nova Launcher Prime and why I love android.

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
In the vid its in the settings menu right below the Display setting and right above the BoomSound setting, with an on/off toggle. That's a setting, not a streaming service.

I thought it was just account settings for beats streaming. I stand corrected

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was just account settings for beats streaming. I stand corrected

No worries. I read online that what we are looking at in the video is a custom ROM modeled after Sense 6.0, intended to run on the M7, which of course has Beats Audio on-board. We should not infer that the HTC-sourced Sense 6.0 for the M8 will have Beats, I don't believe it will.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiddl5051