HTC Sense on Inspire

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
So this is my first phone with Sense ( I have a nexus one with vanilla android for the past year +).

I have to say, I like some things like the widgets but dislike some things like the contact management system.

I have two questions. First, does anyone have a link to the video tutorials on the new sense? I saw them a few weeks ago somewhere and can not find them anywhere now. Second, does anyone have HTCsense.com working? Mine is registered but does not seem to sync up very well. I can make my phone ring from the site but that is about it.

Any input would be great.

serge99

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
were you able to get your htcsense.com working? mine said it has been syncing all day and still does not show me the location of my phone.

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still not working. I guess that is what the Beta tag is referring to. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to reset the service either, I will look into it this week if it doesn't show up in the next few days.

mrnserv

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Make sure to hit the REFRESH link at the top of the map window, mine was blank for a while and then when I hit refresh it turned on GPS on phone and then found phone on map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO