HTC sense question

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just exchanged my HTC Evo which was a hardware version 4 and just received a new version 3 for the exchange. My question is should the all apps button, the phone button and the + button vibrate when touched? I thought they did on my previous Evo but now can't remember.

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what to else to check, haptic feedback is checked. The four bottom button vibrage fine but the top three located on the home screen do not.....hmmm?????

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Just a guess. Maybe HTC cut it out on the hard buttons..If anyone has the 004 model please chime in.

Are we talking about the same buttons? The four capacitive buttons work fine, I'm referring to the areas on the home screen at the bottom of the screen.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Are we talking about the same buttons? The four capacitive buttons work fine, I'm referring to the areas on the home screen at the bottom of the screen.

Ooooo. No. Those soft buttons don't use heptic feedback. So you're not missing anything.

docreich

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
If you want all app to. Vibrate goto settings and check accessibility and down load app called kickback then all your icons will vibrate any questions let me know