02797009-feb9-0029.jpg

02797009-ff1d-7f5c.jpg

02797009-fedd-5edc.jpg

02797009-fee5-f627.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
How do they counter the fact that HTC WIFI doesn't automatically connect most of the time unless you fight it?

calvin35

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
0 multitasking = not better than most new android phones. It may be faster by a little bit but it doesn't do android better.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you into an Att store and ask how many have been returned?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Have you done that or already know the answer?

I'll ask when I go get a case for my SG3. I'll tell you this though, in just about every thread I read, someone is talking about returning their HOX. I'm not sure if that was sarcasm from you or not.....

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
They both have their pros and cons. I would say the majority are opinionated, some are fact. But I think the sgs3 has the edge over the AT&T One X overall. Don't forget that's my opinion.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
They both have their pros and cons. I would say the majority are opinionated, some are fact. But I think the sgs3 has the edge over the AT&T One X overall. Don't forget that's my opinion.

I agree and my HOX might be on eBay I am thinking of pre ordering I just hope Samsung fixed that volume issue the gnex had and music sounds good on the hox If the g3 sounds good then I'm in.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Never trading in my One X after seeing how much worse the GS3's screen is in person. There are already AOSP roms avalible for the one X, fixing multitasking, and you can buy a 5 dollar 1 and 1/2 inch cable that goes in the usb that you can plug up to a 64 gig stick in for when you're on an airplane or something. For me the screen is the #1 factor.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Never trading in my One X after seeing how much worse the GS3's screen is in person. There are already AOSP roms avalible for the one X, fixing multitasking, and you can buy a 5 dollar 1 and 1/2 inch cable that goes in the usb that you can plug up to a 64 gig stick in for when you're on an airplane or something. For me the screen is the #1 factor.

Good point

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely,

The HOX screen is simply just much much better!

The screen is what we all stare at all day, it's by far its main feature.

I wouldn't pick up a different device with very similar specs if it had a poor screen, the screen is and always will be the deciding factor.

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely,

The HOX screen is simply just much much better!

The screen is what we all stare at all day, it's by far its main feature.

I wouldn't pick up a different device with very similar specs if it had a poor screen, the screen is and always will be the deciding factor.

My thoughts exactly. My buddy has an International One X, and recently bought an International S3. I've looked at and it's legitimately worse. After only a few days he's talking about reselling the S3.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Att and I don't have an unlimited data plan. I use my phone for EVERYTHING. I need as much storage as possible. Kind of upset that we won't be getting a 32gb version of the SG3. I have almost 11gb of music and I love the option of having all of it available to with without using my data to access it. Then there's battery. I've been carrying a spare battery since the G1. I will admit, the HOX screen is beautiful and even better than the SG3 but people make it sound like the SG3 screen is like a Startac (I know, I'm showing my age). It comes down to personal preference as we all know. I just don't like the way HTC put this out there. If anything, they are pointing out some of their bad points. That phone as too many limitations for me

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
You can have the 64 gig version of the SGS3 if you want. Just have to buy it outright for HSPA/UMTS version. Try Negri Electronics.

Sent from my HOX

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Exactly what's the process of using a 64 gig card with the One-X? That's
the only thing I think the GS3 has over the X the extra storage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid