HTC Weather/clock Homescreen

R

Roy Aguilera

I have the moto droid. I really like the eries homescreen weather/clock widget is there a way i can get that on my droid??
Beatiful Widgets is no longer available. That was the closest thing. Weather Widget Donate is pretty close.

R

Roy Aguilera

have you used this? how is it?

I own both. They are both great. Beatiful weather just had a nicer animation. Weather Widget Donate is also nice and you can skin the clock and weather. Check out the "post a screen" thread they have pics of it on the Droid.

R

Roy Aguilera

Weather Widget Donate
dxtop-ss-1258575202172.jpg

Beautiful Weather
dxtop-ss-1258523837984.jpg

budwizer

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Curious why HTC apparently placed a C&D against the developer of Beautiful Widgets and not one on the the developer of Weather Widget?

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Curious why HTC apparently placed a C&D against the developer of Beautiful Widgets and not one on the the developer of Weather Widget?

I am sure it is only a matter of time. They may not have seen it yet since the screenshots in the market make it look different.

raze813

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i have the weather widget and whenever i select it it shows me the weather... is there a way to make it go to the alarm clock when i click on the clock part and the weather when i click the weather part... if not then how do i set up a shortcut on the homescreen to take me to the alarm clock without having a clock widget there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demasick