Hulu Apk for Verizon Galaxy Nexus

familia5az

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone have a working Apk for this for a non-rooted Verizon Galaxy Nexus? I downloaded modded Hulu + however I cant watch tv shows without being a Hulu + subscriber. Thx a bunch!

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone have a working Apk for this for a non-rooted Verizon Galaxy Nexus? I downloaded modded Hulu + however I cant watch tv shows without being a Hulu + subscriber. Thx a bunch!

Do you expect to be able to view Hulu without a subscription from your phone or tablet?

familia5az

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Not to Hulu Plus anyways. That's why I posted the question concerning HULU and not Hulu +. Is their a working Hulu mod for the Nexus as their was for my incredible?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I thought the point of Hulu Plus was that regular Hulu content could be viewed on non-PC devices, like phones, tablets, Tivos, etc? I don't see how you could get around that just by having an APK that works on the Nexus. Am I missing something?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Nope Hulu will never be viewable to mobile devices without a Hulu+ subscription. Hulu is also trying to make it a crime to be able to view Hulu on any mobile device without a subscription but they will likely fail.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Download Flash Video Browser from the Market. It's only $0.99 so don't shoot me if it doesn't work 100% of the time, but it has had a good rate of success for me on my GN and HP Touchpad running CM9.

Easily worth $0.99 IMO

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.danielhlockard.flashbrowser&token=uNYpfs7e

Can't be bought for the Galaxy Nexus. I does work on my TF-101 tho.

EDIT: Never mind it doesn't work on my TF-101 either. Worked the first time but now just a blank screen.

Last edited: