I am getting promotion not eligible!

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
verizon, ordered through samsung

Didn't you put the headphones in the cart when you ordered it? I assume ordering through Samsung means you don't have to put in a separate request. That's how it appeared to be working when I had my order through Samsung. I've since switched it to Amazon for the additional free items, so I have no visibility in the status of parts anymore.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I was about to ask this same thing, what about the skin? have you tried logging into Fortnite to see if you get it yet?

I didn't try it yet, I don't care about it but my son is dying to get that skin, and I didn't set the Note up until after he was in bed.

I know he will be dying to try it when he gets home from school

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I was about to ask this same thing, what about the skin? have you tried logging into Fortnite to see if you get it yet?

I didn't try it yet, I don't care about it but my son is dying to get that skin, and I didn't set the Note up until after he was in bed.

I know he will be dying to try it when he gets home from school

Yes I have through the link provided. It says come back Friday to redeem.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that it's working. I went to the link provided, logged into my Epic account, then logged into the game on my phone. Galaxy skin and vbucks are there.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
no...this is all wrong. mine ..was denied last night..and it didn't come out until today...so it would have to be a pre order..I think they are just denying some people for no reason. I did it from my new note the night before..included email with all pre order info...got denied. what a joke!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
no...this is all wrong. mine ..was denied last night..and it didn't come out until today...so it would have to be a pre order..I think they are just denying some people for no reason. I did it from my new note the night before..included email with all pre order info...got denied. what a joke!
If you did it before the 24th that may be why. Technically its before the release date. That happens sometimes.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
my brother in law had used Smart Switch from his S8+ to his Note9.

however, he had already had Fortnite on his S8+.

so he was not getting any notifications on his Note9 about the skin. he ended up having to factory reset his Note9 and then installing Fortnite before using Smart Switch. he then instantly got the pop up about play 3 games and you can get the skin

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan