I am tired of this bs, why do people keep banning me? I did nothing wrong

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

hi I am passion4tech and I just got banned for no reason. I did nothing wrong and received no warning just got permanently banned for no reason. What gives? I was just spreading an important message and this happens to me. People keep banning me it's frustating.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Probably for breaking the rules. I am curious what you tried to post though lol, the mods here are actually fairly lenient.

They ain't gonna like you doing this though. If you disagree with the decision, the correct course is to message them.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
hi I am passion4tech and I just got banned for no reason. I did nothing wrong and received no warning just got permanently banned for no reason. What gives? I was just spreading an important message and this happens to me. People keep banning me it's frustating.

You've made multiple accounts and created posts that are heavily censored by the forums system due to the language in them, could be construed as racist, discuss sex in the most derogatory terms possible, among a whole other slew of things against the forum rules. If you wish to discuss such things, Android Central is not the place.

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
You've made multiple accounts and created posts that are heavily censored by the forums system due to the language in them, could be construed as racist, discuss sex in the most derogatory terms possible, among a whole other slew of things against the forum rules. If you wish to discuss such things, Android Central is not the place.

I censored the words so I wasn't being offensive nor trying to be funny obviously. and before I didn't create multiple accounts. Now I made another account because I was wrongfully banned. Please unban me I don't deserve this. I didn't even receive a warning.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I censored the words so I wasn't being offensive nor trying to be funny obviously. and before I didn't create multiple accounts. Now I made another account because I was wrongfully banned. Please unban me I don't deserve this. I didn't even receive a warning.

Your recent posts violate our forum rules and your continued creating of accounts to evade your ban is not exactly convincing me you should be allowed to return. Additionally, you're not entitled to a warning for post removals. Mods and Admins can remove posts and users at their discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beban