i-Blazon case

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
this may be a dumb question but does it allow 3 different stances while in landscape mode?

If you mean the angle of display while in landscape, yes it does. I think I will need to break mine in a bit more though. The case is a bit stiff when new, which is probably a good thing. I think it will hold together over time.

Reactions: Breezy Beach

oldpueblo

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site

This is my absolute favorite style of case. Protects the corners and generally sides from a straight down drop impact, but is completely unobtrusive and non bulky. If I can't find a tpu case that's just a skin with a kickstand, then this is my choice.

Gary Henkel

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
i'm new to this forum, but have had the iblason case from day one and frankly consider it ok but not great, and just ordered the exotec. very thick, corners of the unit, where damage usually occurs, are left unprotected. to change from landscape to portrait requires separating velcro, sometimes difficult to line up. i bought it for the dual position functionality and frankly because not a hell of a lot else was available early on. i'm hoping the exotec with protected corners but leaving the rest of the screen completely open will also eliminate not being able to easily get to border controls, such as the settings button on firebox beta.

just my 2 cents

jedilow

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with the magnet? When I'm holding open my Nexus with the front flap of the case in the back it sometimes triggers the magnet and puts my Nexus to sleep... (is it just me?)

unw1red

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with the magnet? When I'm holding open my Nexus with the front flap of the case in the back it sometimes triggers the magnet and puts my Nexus to sleep... (is it just me?)

I have not had this issue in over two weeks of use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

I bought this one in Black. Love it. Its very very thin and adds almost nothing to the device but protection. No added bulk. I especially like the way the N7 looks while inside it without the leather covering the bezels. I really just dont care for that look. This is as close to carrying it naked as I want to get and this does a fabulous job. I also orderd the Portezo case as well but when it arrived I quickly decided it wasnt want I was looking for. But this case is one I'd recommend for anyone looking for a thin protection case that adds hardly any bulk at all.