I bought an S4 and love my Nexus 4 still

James Frary

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else have this same feeling? Even when I hold it. It feels better than an S4. The touch wiz is still a gimmick. The way Google has made the nexus operate and how they built there phone I don't think I can move away from. It's to natural. S4 seems clumsy. Although still an amazing phone itself.
Any thoughts?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
The Samsung Galaxy S4 operating system is so sloppy. Way too much Samsung junk. I have a bunch of iPhones, an S4 and a Nexus 4. I'm currently using my Nexus 4 over the iPhone. I just can't deal with the tiny little iPhone screen anymore. Plus, I love the way the Nexus 4 works. I love the facial recognition. I have a feeling the new Google/Blackberry phone is going to be REALLY good.

I do like the larger screen of the S4 but it's not THAT big of a difference. And I also appreciate the S4's camera...

LTE would be nice on the Nexus 4 as well.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else have this same feeling? Even when I hold it. It feels better than an S4. The touch wiz is still a gimmick. The way Google has made the nexus operate and how they built there phone I don't think I can move away from. It's to natural. S4 seems clumsy. Although still an amazing phone itself.
Any thoughts?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Just solve that issue and get the s4 Google edition that way u have a s4 with s4 hardware but with no touch wiz or bloat and pure Google also.

Ps. And u will have LTE.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

James Frary

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have been wanting to root my S4 to the goodle edition. But I am worried I went find a stable ROM. In just want the Google edition ROM. No cryogen add ons or anything.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I got tired of the S4s lag and software weirdness, so I went to a nexus. It just feels way more comfortable than the S4 does. I do not miss the bigger screen, SD slot, or faster processor at all.

I will stick with the nexus until I get a chance to play with the Moto X and the lg g2.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
It's funny because I've been thinking about getting a S4 and flashing the Google Edition 4.3 ROM but I just can't leave my Nexus 4. This phone is just so sleek and professional looking.

I'll wait for the Nexus 5!

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my s4 to the Google edition. It's amazing now!!!

It is a night and day difference between Touchwiz and the Google Edition Rom isn't it? I tried the S4 then ended up with the ONE and although Sense 5 is good. I have converted it to the Google Edition ONE and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using AC Forums mobile app

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Had to switch cause tmo was awful and VZ is that much better (use it for business). I just turn a lot if the gimmicky stuff off, its not THAT bad. But yeah, miss my N4. Would love (I know I know) the 5 to come to VZ ... I said I know

S4 via Android Central App

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my s4 to the Google edition. It's amazing now!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using AC Forums mobile app

This.

The S4 with GE ROM = pure goodness. I still love my nexus cause, well, it's my nexus....but I haven't picked it up in days.

Posted via Android Central App
****edited with tapatalk 4 because the AC app wouldn't include the quote....